About Us

Campus

Located on eight acres, St. Mary's School was established in 1953 and rebuilt beginning in 2001. The school is housed in a two-story building consisting of 30 classrooms, a health room, two science labs, art room, music room, video production studio, computer lab, eight administrative offices, conference rooms, a faculty work area, and a media center containing more than 15,000 volumes. 

The Laird Center was completed in the fall of 2014, and it contains a full court gymnasium with two full-size practice courts and athletic equipment facilities. The Laird Center also includes a multipurpose room, six classrooms, three offices, a food servery, an enrichment room, an After School Care area, a patio and balcony, and the school's Board Room.

St. Mary's Hall is our home for performing arts as well as an event center for our school and parish.  Our South Tampa location affords many opportunities for enrichment trips to the Straz Performing Arts Center, the Tampa Museum of Art, the Florida Aquarium, historic Ybor City, and more.

Two playgrounds, a courtyard, an athletic field, an outdoor hardcourt, and St. Mary's Church, where we gather for chapel, complete the scope of our campus.